|Vol 19, No 2 (2011)||Nathan Widder, Reflections on Time and Politics||Abstract PDF|
|Philip (Max) J. Maloney|
|Vol 19, No 1 (2011)||Further Questions: A Way Out of the Present Philosophical Situation (via Foucault)||Abstract PDF|
|Vol 18, No 1 (2008–2010)||Emerging from the Depths: On the Intensive Creativity of Historical Events||Abstract PDF|
|0 - 0 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"